CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
“EUROWEEK GLOBAL VILLAGE FOR ADULT”
Euroweek Global Village for Adult Edition is a new program specifically for professionals, teachers, and adult of any generations that want to improve their English Language skills in the most interactive way, learn other cultures and languages, and enhance their social skills and self confidence level. Also this edition will enable them to refresh their youthful energy inside and enthusiasm to participate more in community building.
The program also includes different activities and games that will surely enhance participant’s intellectual, leadership, analytical, logical and critical thinking skills. The cross- cultural approach of education will help them understand more about culture, other languages (if they want to learn and improve their Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese and others), see and understand countries around the world even before they visit or if they plan to have future vacation.
The schedule for Global Village Learners can be done during weekends, short term or long term (3 Days, 5 Days, 7 Days, 10 days) and it will be done by volunteers in small group discussion or one on one. All activities will be done by the Youth Leaders coming from different parts of the world in English Language.
BASIC INFORMATION (OFF-CAMPUS SEMINAR)
- Duration: 3 Nights 2 Days
- Days of Activity: Friday PM-Sunday PM
- Venue: Miedzygorze, Rozanka, Dlugopole Zdroj,and Dlugopole Dolne
- Participants: Min 10 participants (18- 60 years old)
GENERAL WORK TOPICS
- Teambuilding activities
- Identity and Personality Development Workshop
- Thematic Presentations i.e. Privilege, Stereotype, Goal Setting
- Intangible and Tangible Cultural Heritage Appreciation/ Country Presentations
- Capacity Building
- Teamwork and Leadership Workshop
- Writing Workshops
- Volunteer Project inside Europe and Countries of Volunteers
- Curriculum Vitae and Job Hunting Preparation
- Must be 18 and above
- Youth leaders/Officers/active young people, young professionals
- Willingness to participate in the discussions and activities
- Must be open-minded and tolerant to other cultures
This is a very unique opportunity for the participants to have fulfilling and most exciting weekend! You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. See you and let’s have a great weekend together!